First things first, we do actually own this watch , so the review is 100% genuine and not cooked up the slightest bit. The watch has a watch display too, but to see that wait till the next post when we post still photographs of the watch. The video quality is a little bad as it was taken with a N72 phone, our digital camcorder was out of batteries. The video being played on the watch is crystal clear BTW, the focusing of our video camera is out though.
- - It comes in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- -Plug and Play USB flash drive
- -MP3,MP4,FM,Ebook Functionality
- -1.25 inches 128×128 OLED screen
- Good battery power, 7 hours of playback at-least.
- Abcolutely the most unique item on anyone’s wrist. Easy to recharge via USB port, also provided is a Mains to USB adaptor.
- Comes in a nice box (although it was a little crushed)
- Great gift item as it comes in nice packaging and has great utility.
- Crisp and Clear Display with no problems.
- OLED looks uber cool – Photos exclusively showing the OLED display will be posted soon.
- Complicated instructions, keep the manual handy as you will need it many many times.
- Interface is a little cheap looking, i don’t like the pink and sky blue combination
- A little bulky for those with small wrists, as the watch is huge it looks ugly on small wrists.
- FM is received via the inbuilt receivers and is extremely poor.
- 2.5" headphones so normal headphones may not be used in this, no external speakers, an adaptor must be used for normal headphones.
Verdict: Watch is extremely cool and so is the time display, the font for M isnt so great though and appears squeezed on Mondays. Otherwise it really is a unique item great for listening to music during your morning walk or exercise session.
All Geeks will love this LCD clock and even though its just a clock it qualifies for a review on our gadget blog. The clock has a colour changing translucent LCD panel which changes colour with time or with each touch. The colourful LCD clock features Time Display, Temperature Display, Date Display,a Timer and an Alarm too.
The pros and cons of this LCD clock are listed below :
The first pro of the clock is that it looks expensive which is a big pro, no one likes to keep cheap looking things on his desk.
Supercool light colours, the light changing as can be seen in the video is totally awesome. In a dark room, the clock completely sets the mood.
Temperature display, alarm, timer etc. are present, the watch offers great functionality at a pretty great price.
Customisability – The light which glows can be turned off, made permanent or touch sensitive according to your wish.
As with all Chinese products, the plastic quality might be suspect although it looks great, nothing can be said about its durability.
The buttons are small and located below the unit so its difficult to set the unit
Setting the time, alarm etc. are really mind boggling tasks and cant be done without the manual. The settings are not intuitive.
The alarm tones are really bad, really really bad.
This baby may be bought at DealExtreme for $7.36